Sunday, May 9, 2010

Strawberry Cake *Happy Mother's Day*










I am especially grateful this Mother’s Day for my little Payton’s good health. My little helper helped me make this super easy Strawberry Cake. We got this recipe from a friend.

1 Strawberry flavored cake mix
3 eggs
One can of strawberry pie filling
*Top with fresh strawberries

That's right, No water, No oil. I said it was really easy. Just mix the cake mix, eggs and pie filling until moist-I use my mixer. Pour batter into well greased Bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees- approx 40-45 minutes (use knife blade stick into cake and when blade comes out cake is done. If knife is a little doughy bake 10 more minutes and test again)

Frost with Strawberry canned frosting already mixed and ready to go. You can also use this same recipe with different flavors-whatever pie filling (say lemon and lemon cake mix with lemon frosting)

Baking note: Cake doesn't rise much since it is more of a dense cake.

cake mix, pie filling, icing, eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment