Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grilled Chicken Salad and Grilled Chicken with Rice











*1 to 2 lbs Chicken Breasts or Tenders
*1 pkg of McCormick Grill Mates Tomato, Garlic and Basil(mixed with: Dijon mustard, lemon juice, water, olive oil)
*Lettuce
*Veggies of your choice to top
*Dressing of your choice

Here is another meal idea that my family likes Grilled Chicken Salad. I like to marinate chicken prior to grilling it. Our favorite is the McCormick Grill Mates; Tomato, Garlic and Basil. I use the alternative suggestion of adding the Dijon mustard and 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice, as well as the called for 1/4 cup water, and 1/4cup olive oil. The longer that you marinate it the better flavor it has. I marinate in a large Ziploc bag in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.

After marinating, grill the chicken and serve over your favorite lettuce. Top with your favorite veggies and dressings. My personal favorite is Brianna's Poppy seed.

I usually make the salad for my husband and myself and for the kids serve the chicken with rice as another meal option.




Ingredients: McCormick Grill Mates, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, lettuce, veggies, dressing, chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment